Saturday, May 12, 2012

Top Ten Reasons My Room Mate Annoy Me Or How Many Times Can I say Fuck or Fucking




1)          She has passive aggressiveness down to a fucking science.
2)          He is the lead on our current project and I have saved his fucking ass more than once but yet he is never wrong.
3)          I sent her to the store for charcoals and she came back with some store brand coals.  FUCKING KINGSFORD YOU IDIOT!
4)          He has no FUCKING idea how to figure out how much coals you need, how to stack said lack of coals, and at what point you need to knock them down and JUST GET TO COOKING. 
5)          Sqeeeeeee seems to be her favorite saying.  (note to self or anyone who ever has the unfortunate pleasure of meeting her:  Never give or show her anything FUCKING shiny or cute.  And god forbid you show her a pic of a FUCKING puppy unless you have a FUCKING head spork readily available.)
6)          When he and I are talking by ourselves he states how FUCKING annoying she is but will not do a FUCKING thing about it.  He has ignoring down to a science. 
7)          I can go shopping for a few FUCKING things.  I pay a third of the FUCKING rent but it seems as though that does not grant me a third of the FUCKING refrigerator space.  I can put anything in there and in the morning I am digging in the back because she HAD to FUCKING rearrange. FUCK YOU REX!
8)           Did I mention the BBQ issue?
9)           Do not get me wrong here… I do appreciate a free FUCKING meal from time to time but for Goddess sake.. How many FUCKING times in a month can you make freaking bbq pork chops and shitty chili?
     10)    I FUCKING hate it here.  


So the first person to come up with the correct amount of FUCKS or FUCKINGS wins absolutely nothing..   Get a life people!!

JS out!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. All the reason more I need to get back there and us in our own place. I was going to post a T-Rex topic but you beat me to it....lol.

    ReplyDelete