Friday, May 18, 2012

Reasons


I have dealt with miscommunication for many years now.  Sometimes for good reasons, sometime for not so good reasons.

I have not talked with my family for years now for stupid reasons.   

I have come to learn that family is more important than anything.  Although my ideal of what family means is more skewed than it has ever been. 

Acid Spunk is going through family miscommunications right now.   Reasons?

Younger siblings are being just that.  Reasons?

Scooter needs to talk but wont.  Reasons?

I am trying to take care of the business end of things.  Reasons?

Why is my own dad in my head right now?  Reasons!

Why is my Scooter Dad going through this?  Reasons?

Why am I not there with Acid Spunk?  Reasons?

I could go on and on….    There are so many things I want answers to and need to know the reason for. I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the answers and never will..  

I just wish I had a reason for why this is all happening.

JS



No comments:

Post a Comment