Friday, May 11, 2012

Fuck Me With A Running Duck

Jonny Soxx chiming in.  Let me be up front and honest here.  20% of my posts will be after I have had a couple of cocktails.  Oh hell. who is kidding who?  75% of my posts will be under the influence.   If you have issues with that then like Acid Spunk said, close the window and do a brain bleach. 

Back to Fuck Me With A Running Duck.  That is a combination of my two favorite sayings.  Fuck me running and fuck a duck.  I just started a new job.  I work in retail remodeling.  I work for a mother and son company.  These peoples are so over their head. So much so that they do not even know the basic of construction terminology.

The other day I was asked by Boy Child (that is what I will refer to as my boss as from here on out.  He was born the year I graduated high school for effing sakes. )  what I was doing.  Told him I was “shaking out” some materials.  His response was “what do you mean shaking out”  For those not in the know it means staging shit where it needs to go.  My first thought was “fuck me running” and my second thought was “fuck a duck" this kid is my boss and does not even know basic terminology. 

Two days ago my room mate, long time buddy, and past co-worker as well as current co-worker was going over what needed to be done for the day.  Boy Child told him that he needed to work on getting the fox metal up on the walls.  My buddy was a bit confused as to what fox metal was.  They both went and looked at the blue prints for the job.  Buddy looked and it was FAUX metal..   LMAO.  WE call it fox metal everyday with Boy Child. 

FUCK ME WITH A RUNNING DUCK!! 

That is all. 


2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha!!! I am so going to start calling Hubby's faux leather that he works with FOX leather! :P

    I'm really going to like visiting your little corner of the internetz! :)

    ReplyDelete