Thursday, May 10, 2012

 Give Me Bake Sales or Give Me Death

These are the days that you want to tell the government to go straight to hell.  The food police antics over the past few years started out humorous but now it's just getting downright offensive.  If I want to eat a fucking twinkie (or gawd forbid feed one to my kid) it's my RIGHT.  If I want to eat a fucking quarter pounder with cheese, SHUT UP.  And make sure it comes with extra pickles.  Mmmmmm salt.  If you want you can throw some extra onions on to make it "healthy".

I may be 105 pounds soaking wet, but I live on a diet of meat, cheese, eggs, some salad, and a small list of certain vegetables.  I eat a minimal amount of bread and I use copious amounts of butter at all times. Michelle Obama would be appalled.  But then again I could probably fit into one of her pant legs so who cares what she thinks?

Rebel my friends!  Start working on your stash of Little Debbies and Flaming Hot Cheetos.  Before we know it everything will be regulated into being made out of lima beans and life will not be worth living anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment